- Expertise and infrastructure
- Custom distillation
Custom distillation feasibility
VeZerf Laborsynthesen has a comprehensive distillation infrastructure for solving separation problems in the g to kg range.
We are specialists in solving our clients’ unique problems, especially those which can’t be dealt with by routine laboratory methods for one or more of the following reasons:
- The client doesn’t currently have the right equipment
- The distillation parameters are not yet fully known
- The separation problem requires continual analysis (for example fraction analysis using GC/FID or GC/MS)
- The separation problem requires column types which are specially adapted to the scale in question (for example fractionating columns or Sulzer packing)
- The separation problem needs to be solved in a reproducible way to allow for routine distillation in the future (for example using computer-aided parametrisation).
- The substance is thermally labile (for example falling film evaporation, thin film evaporation)
Our years of experience, gained from numerous distillation projects, means we can respond to an extensive range of requests in a highly personalised manner.
Get in touch today to discuss your needs with us, obligation-free: you’ll be impressed by our flexibility!
Langenfelder Str. 12
Fon: +49 (0) 67 84 / 903 764
Fax: +49 (0) 67 84 / 903 765