- About us
Since 1996, VeZerf Laborsynthesen GmbH has been offering its clients skilled assistance in every area of chemical synthesis, ranging from the mg to kg scale.
We are specialists in handling sensitive or highly reactive reagents in all states of matter, as well as dealing with demanding work-up techniques across the entire spectrum of sizes.
Our dedicated in-house analysis department supports us in meeting our clients‘ high demands for quality.
Our dispatch team sends our products around the world. Everything is safely packaged in accordance with regulations.
You can count on our trustworthiness. We always maintain the strictest confidentiality in our dealings with you, whether it’s a small question or a large contract.
- Chemistry studies at the University of Kaiserslautern
- PhD under the supervision of Prof. Dr. M. Regitz (Institute for Organic Chemistry of Kaiserslautern University) on compounds of trivalent phosphorus and arsenic.
Main duties at VeZerf
- Managing director
- Client contact and project management
- Heading and developing the synthesis department
- Chemistry studies at the Universities of Kaiserslautern and Freiburg
- PhD under the supervision of Prof. Dr. R. Mülhaupt (Institute for Macromolecular Chemistry at the University of Freiburg) on polymer electrolytes for fuel cells.